Friday, July 26, 2013

Loving Summer

We have finally had some absolutely gorgeous weather here, and I wound up relaxing so much with the kids and Matt that I more or less forgot about everything else. I haven't been on the computer much. This is quite rare for me.  I'm sorry for disappearing, but I hope you too find yourself just soaking in the long sunny days and forgetting about everything else. Here's a few instagram snapshots -- more to come, along with house updates and whatnot. Until then, I hope you have a happy, dreamy weekend. 
Back to regular posting very soon!

xo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics. Nice that you and your newly expanded family are enjoying the summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)