Monday, June 24, 2013

A Weekend Full of Celebrations

 Happy Monday everyone!

What a busy weekend we had. There was much to celebrate...

Violet's one month birthday was Friday. Obviously we didn't celebrate that, but it is a fun milestone. I can't believe how the time is flying. 
Also on Friday, Matt was called to the bar and is now officially a lawyer.
That same day, my little sister Alicia graduated from high school. 
The next day, she was off to prom -- isn't she gorgeous?
Sunday, my in-laws hosted aparty to celebrate Benjamin's second birthday. There will be a separate post about that one coming up as soon as I can sift through the bazillion photos I took. It was a truck-themed pool party, and he had a blast. I can't believe he is already two!
My grandparents were also visiting from British Columbia, and Matt's grandparents from Collingwood (about 3 hours away) came to visit as well. My other granny, who lives in Toronto, also came out. The kids thus got to see 5 of their 7 great grandparents in one weekend. Such a treat. 
Here is my grandma meeting Violet for the first time. 
I'll be back later this week with party details and house updates. For now, after all the festivities, I think I need a nap...

Jenny xo

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a wonderful weekend! Congrats to your husband! That's quite an accomplishment. And your Kids are adorable. They grow up way too fast:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violet looks so precious! (and what a beautiful name). Congratulations on all the family milestones :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)