Monday, October 31, 2011

Tiny Tots on Halloween (plus a festive tablescape or two)

Ben's first Halloween was overflowing with cuteness. Since Matt was tied up with stuff all day and this evening (total bummer!), Benjamin and I opted to head to Oakville (a town just outside Toronto) where both sets his grandparents live. With 3/4 grandparents in tow, my Benny Bear and I headed into town for the Tiny Tots Pumpkin Parade. It was full of the cutest little elephants, monkeys, astronauts, witches, princesses, firemen, ghosts, chickens, skunks, and all kinds of other sweet get-ups. I snapped a few pictures to share with you guys so you can all share in the cute-fest too. (Ben is the one in the bear outfit, in case you didn't catch that). 
Of course, me being me, I popped into a few home decor stores while in town to peek around. I snapped a very quick pic of one of the Halloween tablescapes to share with you. I found it so odd that none of the Halloween stuff was on sale yet... Anyway, there was also sooo much cool Christmas stuff, but we'll save that for a rainy day. 
Our day out was followed by relaxing, handing out candy to kiddos, and a delicious casual dinner. Ben also got to see his other grandpa, the 1/4 who'd been at work during the parade. Mr. Potatohead had just arrived home from the office looking like this. 
I neglected to take a picture of the cute table, but a few snippets worked their way onto my camera.
 Hope you all had a fantastic Halloween!! Can't wait to check out what you or your little ones dressed up as :)
 Jenny xo


I link up here!

14 comments:

  1. Oh how fun, and such cute pictures. Great memories and tons of love to share with everyone. Love it all. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty pictures!Lovely settings. Gorgeous fall colours. Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos and what an adorable bear ! Halloween has always been a fun time at our house , this year was no exception :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing the Tiny Tots Halloween... especially your little guy! The pictures were just delightful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its looks like your little guy had a great first Halloween! And he had a super cozy looking costume...perfect for our chilly Canadian Halloweens.

    Love the pic of him and his grandpa. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is just adorable, Jenny! What a great looking store. I don't know if I would have been able to resist popping in either. I mean, after all, you were right there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the darling photos of Baby Bear Ben!! He is the most beautiful (handsome) baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet your little goblin is! Love all the dressed up sweeties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, Thing 1 and 2 are my favorites! LOL

    I found you through the Happy Hour hop while hopping through another hop. LOL

    I am a dark fiction author and very sad Halloween is over for the year. :(

    -Nora
    http://norabpeevy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tiny tot is such a cutie! Thanks for showing of his pictures at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww your little guy looks s cute and it looks like everyone enjoyed the day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Benjamin makes such a cute, cuddly bear cub, Jenny! And those grandparents of his couldn't look any more proud. ;)

    Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)