Friday, October 21, 2011

Guest Post at Brandy's Crafts

I'm excited to be guest posting today at Gluesticks - Brandy's Crafts. Brandy is a really creative woman with tons of awesome ideas. Here's a few that I love...
 Brandy just had a beautiful baby girl named Ruby and I was happy to share a little bit about Benjamin's nursery on her lovely blog while she is being with her new little one. Come on over and check it out!

And a little reminder about my awesome giveaway. Check it out right here. Three winners will be chosen on October 27th.


Jenny
xo

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute and full of so many great ideas!!! How exciting to be a guest blogger! I'm going to check that out too now!!! I'm your newest "follower" and hope you'll "follow" me next time you visit!!

    Aimee @ ItsOverflowing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)